Saturday, May 10, 2008

Watching The Signs of The Times

The following is a post that was on randallrussell.com
I for one, agree with him. It is interesting, in light of the "red moon 2024-15"
interview on Prophecy in the news recently, that the Mike Smario and Sal Smario
will interview Mark Biltz live on chnradio.com on Monday the 16th of June, at 9:00 PM
eastern and 6:00PM pacific. If you miss it, it will be posted on that site in their
archives under Mid-East Intelligence Report for June 16, 2008.

Enjoy the information about those "WATCHING THE SIGNS OF THE TIMES"

Friday, May 09, 2008

Sequence of End-Time Events??? You Decide!

You MUST read this website!!! Page by page!

www.TruthRoom.com


May take about an hour… it flows really well. I agree with about 95% of the site. I also recommend signing up for their newsletter.

The two areas that I find questionable are:

  1. They place the current King Abdullah of Jordan as the Antichrist; whereas, Joe VanKovering’s “Man of Sin” sermon has compelling evidence of his uncle, El Hassan Bin Talal as the up and coming leader. Either one is an EXCELLENT canditate.

  2. They place the Gog/MaGog battle at the end of the Tribulation. I believe this battle either takes place just before the Mid-Point of the Tribulation, or possibly before the Tribulation even begins.

I also find their interpretation of the “Dead in Christ” rising first and the 40 Day warning period preceding the Rapture extremely interesting. I haven’t heard it described that way before. I will continue to research this aspect of intrepretation.

Like FOX News...I’m just reporting… You decide!

In His Grip!

randallrussell.com

No comments: