Tuesday, September 30, 2008

DO YOU CARE LESS WHEN HE RETURNS ?

Which Bride Could Care Less When She Sees Her Groom?

Question: Which bride could care less she sees her groom?

Answer: The one who does not love him.

I hear from agitated readers on a regular basis who try and convince me that they really love Jesus while at the same time, insist that they could care less when he will appear. For starters, I have a really difficult time believing that anyone who truly loves Jesus could care less when he will appear. But if it is the case, then why does it bother them so much that others do care, and feel it is not only important, but urgent, to know what the scriptures say concerning these things?

I have never before in my lifetime witnessed such an aversion, even hatred, for studying and discussing the coming of the Lord. I believe it is not only a sign of the wicked times we live in, but also a sign that in spite of people professing love for Christ, and perhaps even building an impressive resume of Christian works, these same people seem to love this present world more than they love Christ--and really do not long for his coming at all.

I ask again, which Bride does not long to see her Bridegroom? The scriptures are clear that if we love this present world, the love of God is not in us.

The scriptures are also clear, that there will be a massive departure from the faith taking place in the last days. And if we do not love the truth, then we will believe the lie. And that could end up costing us our souls...if we do not repent quickly.

For that reason, in spite of the opposition, I refuse to be a dumb dog who will not bark. I do not believe it is "craziness," as I have been told, to write about these things. I believe that writing about these things will have the effect of leading some to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ, feeding hungry hearts, plucking brands from the fire, and encouraging some to hold on to the truth ever tighter as the shaking grows more violent as the day of Christ approaches. God is allowing the shaking to take place even now, and we need to remind each other that only those things which cannot be shaken loose will remain.

Inordinate affections are causing Christians to be be shaken loose. The soul stealing paradigm shifts that so many are making in this critical hour can only be avoided by receiving a love the truth. Pray to receive a love of the truth.

Satan is about to have his hour. This world is about to become a wilderness. Dark days are coming. Darker than any this world has ever seen or will ever see again. Jesus commanded us to pray that we would be counted worthy to escape all the things that are coming on the earth.


Even him whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth that they might be saved. And for this cause, God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie...(2 Thessalonians 2:9-11).

Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation that will come upon ALL the world to try them that dwell upon the earth (Revelation 3:10).

For as a snare shall it come, upon ALL them that dwell on the face of the WHOLE earth. Pray always that ye may be accounted worthy to ESCAPE ALL these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man (Luke 21:36).

2 comments:

Vicki said...

This post was an encouraging word that I really needed right now. Just this morning, I received an email from a pastor that is on my mailing list. He told me that I should not be setting dates about the Rapture and that when it did not occur my words would cause people to turn away from any future warnings. I am sure that the pastor did not mean to be unkind, but I felt like he was condemning me in a way because I don't believe as he does that no man can ever know the day or hour or season of Jesus' return. I think that we had better be paying attention to the signs just as Jesus told us. I have been very careful to tell people that I believe that Jesus could very well come back during the feast of Rosh HaShanah but that it is not certain because sometimes we humans miss something. I have also been telling people that whether He comes back now or not, they need to be ready for eternity now because none of us is guaranteed our next breath. I believe that we should live as if He will be here in the next moment and plan as if He will delay for years, all the while looking for signs that He is at the door.

Unknown said...

You hit the nail squarely on the head, Vicki !

People need to be aware we are in the SEASON. The day and hour will be handled by God...and probably soon.

One reason no one knows the day or hour is, He could use any time zone
to come for us. Too many terrible
things are lining up that fit Scripture like NWO. as well as all the signs. There is nothing
that is impossible with God and He knows how much His Body on earth longs for Him like a deer for water. God has given me a good life and protection like you wouldn't believe from Satan who has tried to destroy me my whole life. Keep the chin UP...cause that's where we are headed !
God Bless,
BrotherMark