Friday, October 10, 2008

Prophecy On The Stage of History

Daniel fulfilled as we watch....
Pete Fisher
10/10/2008

Daniel 11:39 - Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge [and] increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

Right now the land is being divided up for gain, and it looks like this will continue into the Tribulation from the Daniel passage. The message is, don't mess with Gods real estate.

Joel 3:2 - I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

And Isaiah speaks of this as well:

Isa 10: 13 - Therefore it shall come to pass, when the Lord has performed all His work on Mount Zion and on Jerusalem, that He will say, "I will punish the fruit of the arrogant heart of the king of Assyria, and the glory of his haughty looks."
For he says "By the strength of my hand I have done it,
And by my wisdom, for I am prudent;
Also I have removed the boundaries of the people,And have robbed their treasuries;
So I have put down the inhabitants like a valiant man.

Isa 10:14- My hand has found like a nest the riches of the people,
And as one gathers eggs that are left,
I have gathered all the earth;
And there was no one who moved his wing,
Nor opened his mouth with even a peep."


Deuteronomy 27:17
“Cursed is he who moves his neighbor's boundary mark.' And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.’”


Hosea 5:10
The princes of Judah have become like those who move a boundary; on them I will pour out My wrath like water.

And once more ISA 10:20 showing that the Jews trust in him who wanted them exterminated:

ISA 10:20 - And it shall come to pass in that day
That the remnant of Israel,
And such as have escaped of the house of Jacob,
Will never again depend on him who defeated them,But will depend on the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, in truth

chnradio.com

No comments: