Thursday, February 18, 2010
ALL Not SOME - Can't You Read?
The denominations are so powerful with deception in religion that you have not believed these simple Words of God to be true. How many times does God have to repeat Himself for us to get it?
It's ALL.....NOT SOME !
The Scriptures listed below should settle the matter. The word SOME in each verse is not what the Bible teaches. The word printed as SOME in caps next to the word (ALL) is what most of the churches in which I have been teach. Clearly, the denominations in which I have participated, while claiming to teach the Scriptures, in fact, do not teach the Scriptures, but through incredibly deceptive means actually brainwash people into not being able to see what is plainly written. It is a painful process to get denominationally deprogrammed, but when you do you will begin to believe what the early Christians taught. The present day church is in great darkness, not realizing that the great falling-away for which they look in the near future is already upon them and they already have fallen away from our Father's will. Fortunately, your loving Father will always have His arms open for your return. He is waiting for you to believe ALL, not SOME.
King James Authorized Version used throughout
* Luke 2:10 ...for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to ALL not SOME people.
* I Corinthians 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall ALL not SOME be made alive.
* I Corinthians 15:28 And when ALL not SOME things shall be subdued unto Him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put ALL not SOME things under him, that God may be all in ALL not SOME of all.
* I Timothy 2:3,4 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior who will have ALL not SOME men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, theman Christ Jesus Who gave himself a ransom for ALL not SOME, to be testified in due time.
* Romans 5:18 Therefore as by the offence of one (the First Adam) judgment came upon all men to condemnation even so by the righteousness of one (the Last Adam) the free gift came upon ALL not SOME men unto justification of life.
* John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw ALL not SOME men unto me.
* Mark 9:49 For EVERY ONE not SOME shall be salted with fire, and EVERY not SOME sacrifice(s) shall be salted with salt.
* Phillipians 2:10,11 That at the name of Jesus EVERY not SOME knee(s) should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth. And that EVERY not SOME tongue(s) should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,to the glory of God the Father.
* Genesis 28:14 And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall ALL not SOME OF the families of the earth be blessed.
* Psalm 22:27 ALL not SOME OF the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and ALL not SOME OF the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.
* Ephesians 1:10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one ALL not SOME things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth even in him:
* Colossians 1:20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile ALL not SOME things unto himself by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.
* Revelation 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make ALL not SOME things new. And he said unto me, Write: (for these words are true and faithful) ...."Hey, why don't you believe them?"
* Acts 3:20,21 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of ALL not SOME things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.
* Hebrews 2:8 Thou hast put ALL not SOME things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put ALL not SOME THINGS in subjection under him, he left NOTHING not SOMETHING that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.
* II Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling THE WORLD not SOME OF THE WORLD unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them and hath committed unto us the word of RECONCILIATION not PARTIAL RECONCILIATION.
* John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of THE WORLD not some or a few OF THE WORLD.
* John 3:16 For God so loved the WORLD not PART OF THE WORLD, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
* I John 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the WHOLE WORLD not SOME OF THE WORLD.
* Revelation 5:13 And EVERY CREATURE not SOME CREATURES which is (are) in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and ALL not SOME that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
So, my very dear and cherished fellow member of Christ, does your church believe( all )that is plainly written, or does it only believe ( some of the truth?) Jesus Christ will save all of mankind whether you believe it or not. The world will be a better place when you finally believe it.