Sunday, August 8, 2010
Christ Jesus -Savior of All Men - Or MAYBE just a few
Read these (four verses) over 10 times.
Go back and tell yourself what you read.
1. Does it say that all will have the opportunity to be saved, but most will probably
go to hell and burn forever?
2. Does verse 2 say to teach Christ is just the Savior of those that are saved? ...and the rest of the world is damned to hell to be torchered?
3. Does it say Christ is the propitiation of just those that believe, but because of the sins of the rest of the world, they will be judged and have to go to hell forever?
4. If someone does not believe, does Christ judge him and have him cast into hell?
1. I Cor. 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. JDC NTB TTT 21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. JDC EBD NTB TTT 22 For as in Adam (all die,) even so in Christ shall (all be made alive.)
2. 1 Tim 4:9 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation. JDC NTB 10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, (specially) of those that believe. JDC NTB SBD TTT 11 These things command and teach.
3. 1 john 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: JDC NTB SBD TTT 2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and (not for ours only), but also for the sins of the (whole world.)
4. John 12:46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness. JDC NTB TTT 47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Read all these verses over again. Does it not say that even in Christ
shall all be made alive.
You will suffer reproach for trusting
the TRUTH about how God is the
Savior off (ALL MEN)...........
(SPECIALLY) OF THOSE THAT
THESE THINGS COMMAND
AND TEACH ! ........BUT
REMEMBER, YOU WILL SUFFER
(REPROACH) IF YOU DO.
Men will say your are going to hell
for teaching such things and you
must be in some crazy cult.
Does not it say that Christ Jesus
is the propitiation for our sins:
but not just for ours (the saved),
but also the sins of the (WHOLE)
Does it not say Christ will not judge
a person who hears His Words,
but does not believe.
Does it not say Christ Jesus had
a reason to come, and it was not
to judge the world, but to........
WHY IS IT (Y O U) BELIEVE
THAT ONLY SOME WILL BE
SAVED IN THE END, AND...
THE REST OF THE WHOLE
WORLD WILL BE JUDGED
DOES NOT SCRIPTURE SAY
CHRIST JESUS IS......
THE SAVIOR OF.........
THE WHOLE WORLD?
WHERE DOES IT SAY HE
CAN'T SAVE THE MANY
WHO CHOSE THE WIDE ROAD?
WHY NOT JUST BELIEVE
RATHER THEN CALVIN