Do you believe that Our Father in Heaven will have most
ALL of His creation end up in eternal torment? Well then.......MAYBE YOU BETTER CATCH UP ON SOME BIBLE READING....just to SEE what Our Father really does literally say in His Word.
I John 4:14 sent to be the Savior of
No but the Savior of the world.
I Tim 2:4 God will have all not
A few lucky ones TO BE SAVED.
I Tim 2:6 Jesus gave Himself a ransom
1. 1 Timothy 2:4 God will have all to be saved
2. 1 Timothy 2:6 Salvation of all is testified in due time (All will be save in God's timing)
3. Ephesians 1:11 God works all after the counsel of His will (Who's will)
4. John 12:47 Jesus came to save all (But all won't be saved?)
5. John 4:42 Jesus is the Savior of the world (But he won't save the world?)
6. 1 John 4:14 Jesus is the Savior of the world
7. John 12:32 Jesus draws all to Himself (Greek is to DRAG)
8. Hebrews 7:25 Jesus is able to save to the uttermost
9. Colossians 1:15 Jesus is the firstborn of all creation
10. Colossians 1:16 By Him all things were created (Will Christ lose most of his most precious creation?)
11. Romans 5:15-21 In Adam all condemned, in Christ all live
12. 1 Corinthians 15:22 In Adam all die, in Christ all live
13. Ephesians 1:10 All come into Him at the fullness of times (ALL come to God in GOD'S time. Not ours!)
14. 1 Corinthians 15:26 Last enemy, death, will be destroyed Death destroyed, including the lake of fire)
15. Philippians 2:9-11 Every tongue shall confess Jesus is Lord
16. 1 Corinthians 12:3 Cannot confess except by the Holy Spirit (So much fo accepting Christ on your own!)
17. Romans 11:26 All Israel will be saved
18. Acts 3:20-21 Restitution of all (ALL??)
19. Luke 2:10 Jesus will be joy to all people
20. Ephesians 2:7 His grace shown in the ages to come
21. Hebrews 8:11-12 All will know God (KNOW God?)
22. Titus 2:11 Grace has appeared to all
23. Romans 8:19-21 Creation set at liberty
24. Colossians 1:20 All reconciled unto God (All back to God! Or back to hell?)
25. 1 Corinthians 4:5 All will have praise of God
26. James 5:11 End of the Lord is full of mercy (And hell is mercy?)
27. Revelation 15:4 All nations worship when judgments are seen
28. II Corinthians 5:17 New creation in Christ
29. Romans 11:32 All subject to unbelief, mercy on all (God will have mercy on ALL unbelievers!)
30. Romans 11:36 All out of God, through Him, and into Him
31. Ephesians 4:10 Jesus will fill all
32. Revelation 5:13 All creation seen praising God
33. 1 Corinthians 15:28 God will be all in all (Tired of seeing ALL yet?)
34. Revelation 21:4-5 No more tears, all things made new
35. John 5:25 All dead who hear will live
36. John 5:28 All in the grave will hear and come forth
37. 1 Corinthians 3:15 All saved, so as by fire (The lake of fire is what will purify us and save us ALL!)
38. Mark 9:49 Everyone shall be salted with fire
39. Romans 11:15 Reconciliation of the world
40. II Corinthians 5:15 Jesus died for all (But Jesus won't get what he paid for??)
41. John 8:29 He always does what pleases His Father (If it pleases his father to save ALL,why are you so upset??)
42. Hebrews 1:2 He is heir of all things
43. John 3:35 All has been given into His hand
44. John 17:2 Jesus will give eternal life to all whom His Father gives to Him
45. John 13:3 The Father gave Him all things
46. I Timothy 4:9-11 Jesus is the Savior of all (NOT some!)
47. Isaiah 46:10 God will do all His pleasure
48. Daniel 4:35 God's will done in heaven and earth
49. Proverbs 16:9 Man devises, God directs his steps (So much for free will)
50. Proverbs 19:21 Man devises, but God's counsel stands
51. Psalms 33:15 God fashions all hearts (More of that ALL)
52. Deuteronomy 32:39 God kills and makes alive
53. Psalms 90:3 God turns man to destruction then says "return" (Wide is the path to destruction, but Christ came to save that which was lost!)
54. Lamentations 3:31,32God will not cast off forever (So much for eternal torment)
55. Isaiah 2:2 All nations shall flow to the Lord's house
56. Genesis 18:18 All families of earth will be blessed
57. Isaiah 45:23 All descendants of Israel justified
58. Psalms 138:4 All kings will praise God
59. Psalms 72:18 God only does wondrous things
60. Psalms 86:9 All nations will worship God
61. Psalms 65:2-4 All flesh will come to God (All flesh!! Not some)
62. Psalms 66:3-4 Enemies will submit to God
63. Isaiah 19:14-25 Egypt and Assyria will be restored
64. Ezekiel 16:55 Sodom will be restored (Sodom?)
65. Psalms 22:25-29 All will turn to the Lord and all families will worship before Him
66. Psalms 145:9-10 He is good to all and merciful to all His work (Good to all except the sinner?)
67. Psalms 145:14 God raises all who fall
68. Psalms 145:16 God satisfied the desire of the living
69. Psalms 145:10 All God's will praise Him
70. Isaiah 25:6 Lord makes feast for all people
71. Isaiah 25:7 Will destroy veil that is spread over all nations
72. Isaiah 25:8 He will swallow up death in victory (And the lake of fire is forever?)
73. Jeremiah 32:35 Never entered His mind to burn people in fire (But he will do it anyways?)
74. Psalms 135:6 God does what pleases Him
75. Isaiah 26:9 The world will learn righteouness through judgment
by Gary Amirault
1Tim 2:4 God will have all to be saved
Can His will be thwarted?
1Tim 2:4 God desires all to come to the knowledge of truth
Will His desire come to pass?
1Tim 2:6 Salvation of all is testified in due time
Are we judging God before due time?
Jn 12:47 Jesus came to save all
Will He succeed?
Eph 1:11 God works all after the counsel of His will
Can your will overcome His?
Jn 4:42 Jesus is Savior of the world
Can He be Savior of all without saving all?
1Jn 4:14 Jesus is Savior of the world
Why don't we believe it?
Jn 12:32 Jesus will draw all mankind unto Himself
To roast or to love?
Col 1:16 By Him all were created
Will He lose a part of His creation?
Rm 5:15-21 In Adam all condemned, in Christ all live
The same all?
1Cor 15:22 In Adam all die, in Christ all live
Again, the same all?
Eph 1:10 All come into Him at the fulness of times
Are you getting tired of seeing the word, all?
Phl 2:9-11 Every tongue shall confess Jesus is Lord
Will the Holy Spirit be given to everyone?
1Cor 12:3 Cannot confess except by Holy Spirit
See what I mean?
Rm 11:26 All Israel will be saved
But most Jews don't believe yet!
Acts 3:20,21 Restitution of all
How plain can you get?
Luke 2:10 Jesus will be joy to all people
Is there joy is "hell"?
Heb 8:11,12 All will know God
How long, O Lord?
Eph 2:7 His grace shown in the ages to come
Have we judged Him before the time?
Titus 2:11 Grace has appeared to all
Experientially or prophetically?
Rm 8:19-21 Creation set at liberty
How much of creation?
Col 1:20 All reconciled unto God
There's that word "all" again.
1Cor 4:5 All will have praise of God
Jms 5:11 End of the Lord is full of mercy
Is "hell" mercy?
Rev 15:4 All nations worship when God's judgments are seen
Could His judgment be mercy?
Rm 11:32 All subject to unbelief, mercy on all
Rm 11:36 All out of, through, and into Him
ALL into Him?
Eph 4:10 Jesus will fill all things
Rev 5:13 All creation seen praising God
1Cor 15:28 God will be all in all
What does that mean, preacher?
Rev 21:4,5 No more tears, all things made new
ALL made new?
Jn 5:25 All dead who hear will live
How many will hear?
Jn 5:28 All in the grave will hear & come forth
How will the "righteous" judge, judge?
1 Cor 3:15 All saved, so as by fire
How can fire save you?
Mk 9:49 Everyone shall be salted with fire
Rm 11:15 Reconciliation of the world
Will fire save the world instead of destroy it?
2Cor 5:15 Jesus died for all
Did He died in vain?
Jn 8:29 Jesus always does what pleases His Father
What pleases the Father? (1Tim 2:4)
Heb 1:2 Jesus is Heir of all things
Does "things" include people?
Jn 17:2 Jesus gives eternal life to all that His Father gave Him
How many did the Father give Him?
Jn 3:35 The Father gave Him all things
(Repeated for emphasis) Study the word "things" in the Greek.
1 Tim 4:9-11 Jesus is Savior of all!
Can't seem to get away from that word "all."
Heb. 7:25 Jesus is able to save to the uttermost
How far is "uttermost?"
1Cor 15:26 Last enemy, death, will be destroyed
Including "lake of fire" which is "second death?"
Is 46:10 God will do all His pleasure
Does Old Testament agree with the New?
Gen 18:18 All families of the earth will be blessed
Here comes that word "all" again.
Dan 4:35 God's will done in heaven and earth
What can defeat His will?
Ps 66:3,4 Enemies will submit to God
Can any stay rebellious in "hell?"
Ps 90:3 God turns man to destruction, then says return
How can one return from "destruction?"
Is 25:7 Will destroy veil spread over all nations
Deut 32:39 He kills and makes alive
Kills to bring life?
Ps 33:15 God fashions all hearts
"All" hearts, including men like "Hitler?"
Prv 16:9 Man devises, God directs his steps
What about "free will?"
Prv 19:21 Man devises, but God's counsel stands
So much for "free will."
La 3:31,32 God will not cast off forever
Why does He cast off in the first place? (1 Cor 11)
Is 2:2 All nations shall flow to the Lord's house
Ps 86:9 All nations will worship Him
Is 45:23 All descendants of Israel justified
Including the wicked ones?
Ps 138:4 All kings will praise God
Are you catching on?
Ps 65:2-4 All flesh will come to God
That sounds wondrous.
Ps 72:18 God only does wondrous things
I wish we would believe that.
Is 19:14,15 Egypt & Assyria will be restored
Ezk 16:55 Sodom will be restored to former estate
Jer 32:17 Nothing is too difficult for Him
Nothing? No, nothing!
Ps 22:27 All ends of the earth will turn to Him
For what purpose?
Ps 22:27 All families will worship before Him
Praise His name!
Ps 145:9 He is good to all
Including your worst enemies.
Ps 145:9 His mercies are over all his works
Let's start believing that.
Ps 145:14 He raises all who fall
Who hasn't fallen in sin?
Ps 145:10 All His works will praise Him
For "eternal torment?"
Is 25:6 Lord makes a feast for all people
And you are invited.
Jer 32:35 Never entered His mind to torture his children with fire. This came from the carnal mind.
Jn 6:44 No one can come to Him unless He draws them. You can't "chose" to follow Him.
Jn 12:32 I will draw all mankind unto Myself
Ps 135:6 God does what pleases Him
If it pleases Him to save all that He might be in all, are you upset?
An Analytical Study of Words - Table of Contents
Sent from my iPod