Saturday, November 1, 2008

Get Creative....Lead Someone to The Lord

My friend, if you are a friend or relative I asked to drop by my blog, or you just came here by accident......
Did you ever stop to think just maybe it was not an accident. Just maybe God wants you to know something you didn't realize before.
I did not realize it, buto a good brother of mine past
on to the Lord a couple weeks ago and I did not know about it til this very night. I want to ask you one question.....If you consider yourself to be a Christian,
how many times have you attempted to lead someone
to the Lord to be saved? I did not say just asked them
to go to church. Please think about it as we remember
my brother in Christ Jesus. God bless you, Brother Mark. Please watch this:

2008-10-19 Memorial Service for Dr. Hank Lindstrom

    2008-10-19 Memorial Service for Dr. Hank Lindstrom

No comments: