Monday, December 22, 2008

The Gospel of Jesus Christ Vs Counterfeits

What Gospel Did The Apostles Preach? click here to listen

I believe that what most accept as the Church of God
today is not really the True Church at all. What most see as the Church is merely a counterfeit of the true Body of Christ. They see a worldly organization that preaches another Gospel other then the true Saving Gospel that was first preached by Paul.
They see an extension of what Satan started early on, when he tried to take over the true Church or Body of Christ and introduced another gospel and preached another Jesus. The only way to know the difference is to have the Holy Spirit and to be truly born again into the Body of Christ. The counterfeits
always preach and teach something is need plus the Gospel of grace to be saved. They might say they believe in the free grace of God, but they teach that you must be baptized into their particular denomination and keep their particular creeds and
church dogma (rules) in order to be saved.
6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus
Christ.

No comments: