Friday, March 6, 2009

Glenn Beck says FEMA Prison Camps - REAL

I have posted on empty FEMA prison camps here in USA. I called the Article
"Camping in the Tribulation." The average person never heard of them. They
are real says Glenn Beck. He tried to disprove them, but could not.

I have learned about this concentration camps inside the USA a few years ago.
I had lots of information about it, but I never told anyone because I knew that nobody would believe it.
Now, it is on FOX NEWS, a mainstream media!!!
FEMA Camps Outed on Fox (by Glenn Beck)
Watch this also, for it is a fact related to the FEMA CAMPS:
"500,000 Plastic Coffins in the middle of Georgia?"
About all this, let`s keep in mind that all TRUTH goes through 3 stages:

FIRST - it is ridiculed...

SECOND - it is violently opposed...

THIRD - it is finally accepted as SELF EVIDENT.

Jesus Christ declared,

"You shall KNOW THE TRUTH, and the TRUTH shall set you FREE."

fivedoves.com

No comments: