Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Are You OFFENDED By God's Generosity ?


Martin Zender (Part Two) Interview

www.martinzender.comThis week I interviewed, for the second time,Martin Zender. Martin is an author and preacher who is not afraid to think, and talk about some topics many preachers shy away from. I really appreciate his honest search for truth and I’m sure you will find this interview very interesting, with more than a few points you might not have thought to much about before.

One of the main points Martin is well known for his his belief that, according to the Bible, God’s plan is to reconcile all of mankind to himself. For many this seems to be a huge theological problem, as the Bible also talks a lot about eternal torment, separation and fiery furnaces. I shared with Martin the concern many Christians are faced with, when they hear someone saying that in the end God will reconcile all to himself, is that it seems to minimize, or even remove the need of Jesus. Martin shares his response to that question in the interview, and also throws out a lot of other though provoking ideas.

The interview is below. I hope you enjoy it. I have also added the first interview I did with Martin below the current interview as well for those who missed it. OK, enjoy listening in on our conversation :-)

Martin Zender (Part Two) Interview ()

Interviews, April 12, 2011
Part of the Interviews series, preached at a Web message service
To listen click Download at right below or click on Interviews above and then click on Martin Zender interview part 2.

Tags:

Earlier:Same day:Later:
« Neil Cole InterviewNone

Click Here to listen to my first interview with Martin Zender

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!

3 Responses to “Martin Zender (Part Two) Interview”

  1. Faith LauriaApril 12, 2011 at 8:15 pm #

    Wonderful interview! I am so greatful that I now know after 50+ years that Jesus is the complete and victorious savior of the whole world, sin & death are already defeated, and that my loved ones who do not know and claim these promises at this time WILL one day know that their redeemer also lives for them and loves them with an everlasting love!!

  2. Sharon DwyerApril 12, 2011 at 4:18 pm #

    WOW – thanks Mick & Martin for the fantastic interview. I hope that many will come to the knowledge of this glorious truth of the grace of God for all through this interview.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks:

  1. Martin Zender Interview | Searching for grace - April 12, 2011

    [...] David Hayward – The Naked Pastor » Click here for the second interview I did with Martin Zender [...]

Leave a Reply:

Gravatar Image

No comments: