Sunday, April 17, 2011

A New Me I have Not Seen Since 1978- FAT CURE

Don't Be Afraid To Shed The POUNDS For GOOD

WHAT A DIFFERENCE 43 DAYS MAKES
LOST 42 POUNDS IN 43 DAYS....EATING FRESH
VEGGIES, ORGANIC MEAT, AND FRESH FRUITS!
GO TO MY FIRST POST AND FOLLOW IT TO THIS LAST
POST AND SEE
ALL ABOUT MY WEIGHT LOSS CURE IN 2011 !
IF I CAN DO IT, SO CAN YOU!
myfatcurein2011.blogspot.com

AFTER AT 187 ---------------------SIZE 33 PANTS
BEFORE AT 229 --------------------SIZE 38 PANTS


Be sure to go back down to my first post
to follow my progress and understand what
I have been doing in this dramatic, wonderful
life change EVENT!

The following will be my log sheet to edit
each day for my progress the next 6 weeks.
This is vitally important to do right to set my weight
and not gain it back. There is a formula based
on the average weight lost each day that will set
how many CALS I need to eat the next 6 weeks.
Here it is: GO TO THIS LINK TO MAKE IT WORK
This the calculator for my personal age, weight, height,
amount of activity - exercise daily I will use to get me started:----------------------------------------------------

No comments: